Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Paralegal / Legal Assistant- (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Handle the preparation of contracts, agreements and reports
- Coordinate signature gathering and perform due controls on collected documents (signature, legislation, administrative follow-up)
- Prepare the wire instructions for the review of the company’s representatives and ensure due execution of payments
- Coordinate and prepare board/shareholder meetings
- Maintain the shareholders’ register up to date
- Handle all legal filing at the Luxembourg Business Register (RCS)
- Coordinate the legalizations, notarizations and apostilles process
- Provide administrative support to the team with the preparation of procedures regarding company secretarial services
- Liaise with notaries and other service providers
- You have completed your Bachelor degree in law and/or have a first experience in a similar position in an accounting firm or law firm
- You know how to work autonomously and prioritize tasks
- You are very well organized, flexible, and have excellent communication skills which will allow you to play a central role in the team
- You are a positive thinker, solution finder, a flexible team worker and stress resistant
- You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You have excellent written communication and drafting skills
- You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are equally comfortable at typing and proof reading
- Confidentiality and discretion are required
- You are able to take initiatives and you are proactive
- You have a good command of English and French; any other language will be an advantage
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants